Oct 20, 2013

Fall Mini Pumpkin Garland

Cutest little Simple Fall Garland made from a bag of potpourri | The Lowcountry Lady

I found a fun little bag of fall potpourri (didn't realize that potpourri was still a thing, but yes, it is).  I was never a fan of potpourri bowls or warming pots, but the colors were so festive and appealing.  I figured I could create something with it.  Garland it is!

Start with some natural potpourri.  I began searching for the items separately in the dried flowers section at craft stores, but then I ran across this bag of potpourri at the cutest little garden and gift store in Bluffton this weekend, and thought it was genius.

Cutest little Simple Fall Garland made from a bag of potpourri | The Lowcountry Lady

I added a few acorns that B and I recently gathered.


Cutest little Simple Fall Garland made from a bag of potpourri | The Lowcountry Lady

Drill holes in each of the little pieces. :)


Cutest little Simple Fall Garland made from a bag of potpourri | The Lowcountry Lady

Start stringing!  (I used some fishing line we happen to have and it work perfectly because it was stiff enough to stick through some of the trickier items like the tiny dried pumpkins.


Cutest little Simple Fall Garland made from a bag of potpourri | The Lowcountry Lady

My finished garland ended up to be about 4'.

I haven't decided on the perfect spot to hang it, but as soon as I do, I'll post another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!