Apr 6, 2013

Summerville Flowertown Festival Finds

The Flowertown Festival is one of my favorite Lowcountry events - I look forward to it every year.  I like to get there early on the first day of the festival so that I can wander and spend hours contemplating which items need to go home with me.

This year, it was too cold to want to be outside on the first day, but the weather today couldn't have been more gorgeous.


I love looking at all the beautiful items and talking to the artists about how they are made.  Here are some of the pretty things I want to remember from my day.



hummingbird feeders at Summerville Flowertown Festival

glass flowers (yard art) at Summerville Flowertown Festival

fish prints at Summerville Flowertown Festival
Add caption

handmade soaps at Summerville Flowertown Festival


painted glass at Summerville Flowertown Festival

painted glass at Summerville Flowertown Festival


starburst mirrors at Summerville Flowertown Festival


metal signs at Summerville Flowertown Festival


burlap signs and pillow cases at Summerville Flowertown Festival


birdhouses at Summerville Flowertown Festival


floral wreath at Summerville Flowertown Festival

magnolia wreath at Summerville Flowertown Festival

rod iron yard art at Summerville Flowertown Festival


lowcountry sketches at Summerville Flowertown Festival


metal owl at Summerville Flowertown Festival

metal frog at Summerville Flowertown Festival


metal garden flower at Summerville Flowertown Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!