I created this myself using a onesie we already had and supplies from around the house. To make one for your kiddo, here's what you'll need:
- Onesie or t-shirt (white, grey, light blue or light pink would all make cute choices)
- Fabric paint (blue, black, red, yellow and green)
- A cap or lid (I used the top of a Snapple bottle) to make the circles
- piece of thick paper or cardboard to put inside the shirt while you create your design
- paper plate or something to put your paint on
- Start with a clean onesie or shirt. If you want this to turn out perfect (I wasn't too concerned), then you might want to iron it to remove any wrinkles.
- Place a piece of cardboard or thick paper behind the fabric where you'll add your design. This is so the paint doesn't bleed through to the back.
- Dispense a bit of the first color of paint onto a paper plate. I recommend starting with black as that is the top center circle and will make it easier to keep your design centered.
- Coat the opening of a clean drink lid into the black paint. Lightly blot onto a piece of paper towel to remove excess paint.
- Stamp the lid onto your shirt.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 with your remaining colors. Be sure to clean the lid in between each color.
- Let the design air dry or, if you're impatient like me, use a hair dryer for a couple minutes to set the design.
Ta-da! You're little one is now ready for the games!