Jul 28, 2015

This is one great idea!

Wine in a can!  Great for the beach, pool & boat!  | The Lowcountry Lady

Okay, I wouldn't normally review wine.  I'm far from an expert (though I did recently go to wine tasting at a friends house), but wine in a can is something I felt like I needed to share.  Genius!  Of course, the wine aficionados of the world will turn their noses up.  Go ahead!

I'm always looking for grown up options for the boat.  As far as I'm concerned, this is the best find of the year!  

Underwood, out of Oregon, offers two options in a can.  The one that I picked up, a Pinot Gris, as well as a Pinot Noir.  The Pinot Gris is delicious and fruity.  Each can has two servings of wine, or half a bottle, and I paid about $6 for a can at Bottles in Mt. Pleasant.  Perfect for a night when you don't want to open a whole bottle.  Perfect for the beach, pool, or boat when a glass bottle is less than ideal or not permitted.

I also recently learned that Pinot Gris pairs well with spicy foods and that wine in general pairs with potato chips.  No joke, wine and chips are so good together!  Anyway with this wine, try the JalapeƱo Kettle brand chips.  You won't regret it!

And now, back to my Tuesday evening. ;)

Wine in a can!  Great for the beach, pool & boat!  | The Lowcountry Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!