Jan 15, 2017

Vintage and Antique Shops in the South



Old Door - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

Perusing the many curious little vintage and antique shops in the south is one of my favorite ways to spend a free hour.  Today, we happened to have reason to go out to Summerville, so I knew I wanted to stop at a fun shop that I ran across on Insta recently.

Vintage South is the name and they have a wonderful mix of vintage and antique items.  I was hoping to find a set of corbels to use in the new house.  I didn't have any luck with those, but did find all kinds of other things to consider.

Like, these glass doorknobs for starters.  I imagine Nicole Curtis tossing them into an old crock pot to clean them up and just how pretty they would look in our new house.


Glass Doorknobs - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

A few other things caught my eye...


Jewelry Box - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

Old Doors - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

Mailbox Doors - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

White Wood Spindles - The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South

The lady running the shop today was as sweet as could be, so I spent a few minutes chatting with her about the corbels (apparently I just missed a great set).  Even though I didn't leave with anything today, I will definitely saunter through Vintage South again.


The Lowcountry Lady visits Vintage South Warehouse

What are your favorite antique or vintage shops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!