Nov 6, 2017

Handmade Frames

You guys!  Have you ever ordered something online, and just enough time passes before it arrives that you've kind of forgotten about it?  That happened to me and today was delivery day!  Such a fun little surprise.

I ordered these frames and I'm so glad that I did!  They are handmade, from real wood, and they are lovely.  The smaller one is a standard size frame in 2-Tone style in the Robin's Egg color.  The larger frame is a custom size in the Escalante style in Vintage Dark Wood finish.  These frames are sturdy and the paint and stain are rich and beautiful.

Signed & Numbered Frames | The Lowcountry Lady

Signed & Numbered Escalante Frame | The Lowcountry Lady

Signed & Numbered 2-Tone Frame | The Lowcountry Lady

I sought out these frames for two specific pieces of art.

The Robin's Egg frame will hold a sweet little Rainbow Row (Charleston) print from C. Brooke Ring.  The color of the frame makes this print pop and it's just the little room brightener its future space needs.

The dark frame is for a darling painting by Kendall Kirk.  If I had my way, I'd buy every single one of Kendall's paintings.  The colors are happy and the thick paint delicious.  I plan to stare at this one for several minutes every single day.


C. Brooke Ring Charleston Print and Kendall Kirk Painting in Handmade Signed & Numbered Frames

Kendall Kirk Painting in Signed & Numbered Frames | The Lowcountry Lady

Kendall Kirk Painting in Signed & Numbered Frames | The Lowcountry Lady

C. Brooke Ring Charleston Print in Signed & Numbered Frames | The Lowcountry Lady

I can't wait to show you where these two pieces end up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!