Jul 2, 2015

Dreaming of a White House

I have an affection for white houses.  My favorite are the ones that are almost wholly white.  Maybe just a subtle hint of something different for character.  A beautiful glossy wood or striking color for a front door.  A blue ceiling covering the porch.  Slightly grey shutters.

Anyway, my next house will be all white, I think.

Inspiration houses (from various lowcountry neighborhoods) -

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

[January 2017 Update] If you love this pink door as much as I do, you'll be happy to know that I stumbled upon the details.  You're welcome :)

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

White houses | The Lowcountry Lady

Are you a fan?

To me, all-white houses are even more beautiful in neighborhoods full of colorful houses.  That brings out the crispness.  So full of hope and possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and ideas. Please leave a comment!